The Best Ideas For Kids
The Best Ideas For Kids is constantly being updated with new and fun activities to try at home.
From simple activities to fun crafts that can keep kids busy throughout the day - you can even cross off each one as you do them!
Storyline Online brings you great stories read by some very familiar faces!
Easily search for videos of stories you want which all feature impressive and engaging animations, well worth a browse….
Vloggers will give you some great ideas for activities at home and may also help you unwind and feel less overloaded too…ultimately it’s about finding someone you connect with but we love the below videos to get you started:
Kids need to be active for 60 minutes a day.
From fun 10 Minute Shake Up games to information about active hobbies and sports, you’ll find everything you need to get your family moving on the Change 4 Life website.
English with David Walliams
Time for Elevenses
Enter the world of David Walliams with a great selection of entertaining books for your child and also to broaden their minds.
Music with Myleene Klass
Let Myleene serenade your baby with Disney Lullabies. Helps with bonding, helps baby to relax and brain building to sounds.
Have a browse through the video links and find a theme suitable for your baby.
Click the link below
Music Apps for Kids
Great phone and tablet based apps that will keep your children entertained and help development:
• Beth’s Notes Plus: Find Songs – fantastic, well laid-out resource of songs, grouped into a wide range of categories.
• Mama Lisa’s World – Children’s songs and rhymes from around the world.
..sensory based apps for younger babies:
• Bloom – calming visualisations and soundscapes created by ambient composer Brian Eno. This version is for iPhone/iPad.
• Bloom: 10 Worlds – this version of Bloom (see above) is for Android.
• Singing Fingers – app for iPhone/iPad which explores finger-painting
• Gravitarium – beautiful particle animation patterns and sounds created through touch. For iPhone/iPad