Intensive Inclusion Practitioner
Salary range £34,986
Interviews: w/c 2nd December 2019
Would you like:
- Flexible working?
- The provision to work in an agile way with laptop and mobile technology?
- Working for an organisation that has a flat management structure?
- An attractive pension provision?
- Working ahead of the curve for an organisation leading the way in trauma-based support for families?
- Development and training opportunities in industry-leading practice?
- You will be responsible for holding a caseload of 10-12 families with children and young people who have been identified to take part in the Transition + Resilience Project.
- Experience of working with vulnerable children and young people is essential.
- Excellent partnership working across families, schools, Local Authorities and other key partners.
- Robust engagement skills with hard to reach children and families.
- Ability to ensure data collection is completed in a timely way in order to evidence our impact and outcomes.
- Experience of systemic practice and Signs of Safety would be beneficial and use of Mosaic as a case file recording system would be a distinct advantage.
- You will be expected to manage your own hours to meet the needs of the clients.
- You will have the ability to communicate to and across a spectrum of individuals.
- Please see the Person Specification for further details.
We are looking for Intensive Inclusion Practitioners to provide a first-class service to ensure the children on the Transition and Resilience Project are supported to remain in mainstream education. Our policy of flexible and agile working will require you to work out of different Hammersmith and Fulham sites and provide the opportunity to work from home as dictated by the needs of the business.
If you have the experience, drive and appropriate essential requirements, please do apply.
We are a safer recruitment employer. Please download and complete the attached application form to apply.
|Rec10_NI_Application_Form_Staff_NI_onl (1) (1)_2.doc||168.5 KB|
|Intensive Inclusion Practitioner Job description.docx||47.17 KB|